Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Modern English Classroom

    I personally feel quite privilegded to be living in a day and age where one can express their thoughts throughout the world by as simply as typing a series of words via a keyboard. My experiences with this before now have been quite limited, as I never really took a liking to the idea of sharing my thoughts to the world before now. This blogging assignment that we have undertaken these past quarters have really grown on me. I personally prefer writing these blog entries to long analytical essays, which usually bore me and I become very turned off by any books that I write analytical essays for. Blogging remains an interesting way to explore book concepts that works in an English class.

    Blogging forces one to take a closer look at the chosen novel, yet manages not to be a bore. By posting about book concepts, one can greater understand said concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment